Pages

Pages

Wednesday 17 May 2017

Buy Bitcoins In Nigeria At Central Bank Of Bitcoins Jackobian




Speaking of Bitcoins and Bitcoins sales, investment and all, about two months ago, I didn't know a thing about that. Maybe I Have heard about it but I didn't take it serious. I personally dragged my good friend out of it. Bitcoin usage, but then, that was me last two months.

My Little Bitcoin Story

Learning about Bitcoin has been a lot more than interesting. 
Considering am a Nigerian and the dollar have dealt with our currency, the naira so badly, beating it 465 times in the local market as of yesterday, I became specially interested in a currency that is doing something worse than that to the dollar not to talk of how little it makes Naira appear to the extent that we have to break it down to decimals before we make 90% of transactions!

That's very bad but mostly interesting as far as am concerned and I was real quick to pick interest in the cryptocurrency. Hopefully, In the future, I'll be able to make my own personal contributions to the growth of the Bitcoin community and users worldwide. Meanwhile, all I wanna do now is bridge the gap between buyers and sellers of Bitcoins here on Jackobian.com!

I learnt about the Cryptocurrency on Jackobian.com and since then have tried a lot of things and of course just like every other careless begginer watched my thousands of naira degenerate into decimals and then slowly disappear to places I can't tell. It was all my fault though. I knew no limits to investing both in legit and fake schemes.

Hence my 1 dollar advice for you as a beginner.  "Don't invest in Bots because those are not investments at all".Now about Central Bank of Bitcoin, the idea is simple. As this community continues to grow, I see a lot of topics by people looking for whom to buy Bitcoins from and whom to sell to.
They spend quite a lot of time reviewing the list of websites that offers professional services of such but they are all the same. They buy at crazy low prices and sell at crazy high rates.

I personally don't understand why the margin must be so deep but I can't care less either. They want to do business and it's cool but then, their business ain't favoring any of my friends nor me so why not buy and sell at a price that's most acceptable?

That's just the goal.


I hope to buy from people that want to sell on Jackobian.com, providing a quick way to convert Bitcoins to naira and at the same time sell to those who wants to buy serving as a fast and TRUSTED way of getting Bitcoins whenever you need.

Facing Trust - the Bitcoin Merchant we can Trust anytime. ​

One Issue I want to deal with is Trust. Lots of people in the forums don't know whom they are buying from not whom they are selling to. I have come up with lots of plans on how to tackle it but I couldn't figure something that will work perfectly, at least as well as this.

Most sellers have never seen or spoken with their buyers and this is scary for the buyers especially for the beginners.
I believe that with me, the issue of trust is solved because everyone who's few minutes old as a member on jackobian.com surely knows prezzy at least a little. So, I hope to solve the issue of trust in that basis.

It didn't solve it all though.

The remainder of doubts is what I hope to clear with proofs as every transaction is going to be an open one. 
Is this a business?
Sure it is. Hopefully, it will be.
I know that will surprise some of us who knows I help people who cant buy Bitcoins [here = Free Bitcoins Donation To Upcoming Jackobians - Must For All!] but I want to assure you that the free bitcoin for newbies is not stopping. We will continue to give as much as we can to those that don't have while the sales and buying of Bitcoins continue

So, yes, this is a business for real. Buying and selling has always been and this is one of such but with a unique difference... I have always been around to serve Jackobians and this is another medium in which I hope to do it the best I can!

The price will of course be fluctuating as Bitcoin is about the only currency that's less stable than the unstable Naira.

But I'll do my best to...
1. Maintain a steady Price for each day.
2. Keep the balance between buying price and sale price as stable as it can be.
On this note, I assure you that the difference between cost price and sale price will not in any case exceed 10 naira per dollar.

Comparing it with what we see @ Naira4dollar today where

You buy @ 555
Ans sell at about 475

I believe it's the best on the Internet or at least on Jackobian.com!

So, that's how I hope to make this work and of course, more info will be arriving from time to time but now, I humbly declare our Jackobian Central Bank of Bitcoin officially Open! 

All Jackobians are eligible to Buy Bitcoins here and hash id will be shared as proof of payment for each transaction.

Two important things will be seen below... 

-> Number of Bitcoins in Stock
-> Price per dollar

Hope we run a smooth system here.

Note: I don't Buy Bitcoins on this thread so any post about anyone selling Bitcoins to me or anyone else will be banned with appropriate punishment for distorting the flow of discussion and transactions here.

So, please let peace raaaiiin in this Central Bank.

Credit:Prezzy





No comments:

Post a Comment